Charting Requests From Readers
- Posted by JC Parets
- on May 26th, 2013
I hope everyone is having a nice Memorial Day weekend. A couple of days ago I asked you guys to send me some charts that you wanted me to take a look at. As I mentioned, this is just my little contribution to what I consider to be the greatest community of market participants that this world has ever seen. I received a ton of requests. But between the comments, tweets and emails I would be here for days if I tried to get through all of them. Thanks you so much for all of your interest.
Here is the video I put together trying to get through as many of your charts as possible. We looked at the Russell2000, 10-yr Treasury Yields, Dollar/Yen, Crude Oil, Silver, First Solar, Agricultural commodities, Apple, Baidu and Boeing among others. This is the first time I ever do a video like this so I hope you enjoy it. I know I personally benefited and generated a few trading ideas from it, so I think we all win here.
I excluded any smoothing mechanisms or standard deviation bands and tried to keep this video’s focus on just price and momentum.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Fox Business: Crude Oil and Japan
- Webinar Tuesday November 18th: Technical Analysis to Find Global Stock Market Trends
- Radio: Winning On Wall Street – Stocks & Bonds
- Why Economists Will Get Bonds Wrong Again
- Palladium Is Still The Best of the Metals
- Mean Reversion Coming In Energy Futures?
- A Breakdown of the US Dollar Index
- About That Bear Market In Russia
- Featured in November Issue of Traders’ Magazine
- Why Emerging Markets Are A Hot Mess
Archive by Year