Charting Requests From Readers
- Posted by JC Parets
- on May 26th, 2013
I hope everyone is having a nice Memorial Day weekend. A couple of days ago I asked you guys to send me some charts that you wanted me to take a look at. As I mentioned, this is just my little contribution to what I consider to be the greatest community of market participants that this world has ever seen. I received a ton of requests. But between the comments, tweets and emails I would be here for days if I tried to get through all of them. Thanks you so much for all of your interest.
Here is the video I put together trying to get through as many of your charts as possible. We looked at the Russell2000, 10-yr Treasury Yields, Dollar/Yen, Crude Oil, Silver, First Solar, Agricultural commodities, Apple, Baidu and Boeing among others. This is the first time I ever do a video like this so I hope you enjoy it. I know I personally benefited and generated a few trading ideas from it, so I think we all win here.
I excluded any smoothing mechanisms or standard deviation bands and tried to keep this video’s focus on just price and momentum.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- They Hate Cotton Right Near Historic Support
- Financials Are Breaking Key Support On a Relative Basis
- The Problem That I See With Silver
- Words of Wisdom From Jim Rogers
- Watching Micro-caps to Gauge Risk-Appetite
- Here’s Why There Is A Trade In Corn
- Fox Business: S&P500 On Multiple Timeframes
- Which is the Best S&P Sector to be Overweight?
- Materials Look Attractive on a Relative Basis
- The Head & Shoulders Top in Regional Banks
Archive by Year