Charting Requests From Readers
- Posted by JC Parets
- on May 26th, 2013
I hope everyone is having a nice Memorial Day weekend. A couple of days ago I asked you guys to send me some charts that you wanted me to take a look at. As I mentioned, this is just my little contribution to what I consider to be the greatest community of market participants that this world has ever seen. I received a ton of requests. But between the comments, tweets and emails I would be here for days if I tried to get through all of them. Thanks you so much for all of your interest.
Here is the video I put together trying to get through as many of your charts as possible. We looked at the Russell2000, 10-yr Treasury Yields, Dollar/Yen, Crude Oil, Silver, First Solar, Agricultural commodities, Apple, Baidu and Boeing among others. This is the first time I ever do a video like this so I hope you enjoy it. I know I personally benefited and generated a few trading ideas from it, so I think we all win here.
I excluded any smoothing mechanisms or standard deviation bands and tried to keep this video’s focus on just price and momentum.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) in 2008 and now actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice More
- FOX Business: Precious Metals and JC Penney
- Aerospace & Defense is Consolidating Nicely
- Is That A Head & Shoulders Pattern In XOP?
- Is JC Penney Setting Up For Another Leg Higher?
- Audio: Q&A on Benzinga Morning Show
- A Look At Energy On Multiple Timeframes
- Yahoo Runs Into Historic Overhead Supply
- Join Me On Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep Show 9/16 9AM ET
- Semiconductors Selloff After Failed Breakout
- Tesla Breaks Down From Traditionally Bullish Pennant
Archive by Year