Charting Live on CNBC Fast Money
- Posted by JC Parets
- on May 7th, 2013
Here’s the clip from CNBC Fast Money on Tuesday.
This is about half of the segment. Click here for the whole thing. We get going at the 7:10 mark.
Bottom line – we like S&Ps above 1600. And for the market to keep rocking, we need Tech, Energy, Industrials and Materials to not only participate, but lead in terms of relative strength. These 4 underperforming sectors represent 40% of the S&P500. If that doesn’t happen, then I think we’re probably in for some trouble. But the action over the past couple of weeks might be an indication that this rotation could just be getting started.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Are Utilities Breaking Out Relative to S&Ps?
- A Non-Random Walk Through Canadian Dollars
- Fox Business: Retail Stocks & Government Shutdowns
- United Technologies Breaks Out vs S&P500!
- Latin America Hits 9-Year Lows vs Emerging Markets
- My One-On-One Interview With CEO.CA
- What’s There Not To Like About REITs?
- ABC News: Do We Buy Gold or other Metals?
- What Are The Best Sectors In America?
- Fox Business: Metals and Treasury Bonds
Archive by Year