Charting Live on CNBC Fast Money
- Posted by JC Parets
- on May 7th, 2013
Here’s the clip from CNBC Fast Money on Tuesday.
This is about half of the segment. Click here for the whole thing. We get going at the 7:10 mark.
Bottom line – we like S&Ps above 1600. And for the market to keep rocking, we need Tech, Energy, Industrials and Materials to not only participate, but lead in terms of relative strength. These 4 underperforming sectors represent 40% of the S&P500. If that doesn’t happen, then I think we’re probably in for some trouble. But the action over the past couple of weeks might be an indication that this rotation could just be getting started.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- FOX Business: US Stocks, Brazil & JC Penney
- Eagle Bay Capital Managed Assets
- They Hate Cotton Right Near Historic Support
- Financials Are Breaking Key Support On a Relative Basis
- The Problem That I See With Silver
- Words of Wisdom From Jim Rogers
- Watching Micro-caps to Gauge Risk-Appetite
- Here’s Why There Is A Trade In Corn
- Fox Business: S&P500 On Multiple Timeframes
- Which is the Best S&P Sector to be Overweight?
Archive by Year