Charting Live on CNBC Fast Money
- Posted by JC Parets
- on May 7th, 2013
Here’s the clip from CNBC Fast Money on Tuesday.
This is about half of the segment. Click here for the whole thing. We get going at the 7:10 mark.
Bottom line – we like S&Ps above 1600. And for the market to keep rocking, we need Tech, Energy, Industrials and Materials to not only participate, but lead in terms of relative strength. These 4 underperforming sectors represent 40% of the S&P500. If that doesn’t happen, then I think we’re probably in for some trouble. But the action over the past couple of weeks might be an indication that this rotation could just be getting started.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) in 2008 and now actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice More
- I Like It Best When The Patterns Don’t Work
- Stocktoberfest 2014 October 26-28 Coronado
- The Relative Strength in Belgium and Switzerland Stands Out
- Video: Looking For Investing Opportunities Around the World
- Why America is the Best in the World?
- Webinar: Technical Analysis To Find Profitable Opportunities Around the World
- Was That A Failed Breakout in the US Dollar?
- Radio: Larry Kofsky & JC Parets from NYSE
- This Chart Still Suggests Buying Bonds and Selling Stocks
- Fox Business: US Stocks Are Heading Lower
Archive by Year