Bull Market Fridays With Dr. Phil & JC
- Posted by JC Parets
- on July 12th, 2013
Can you believe we’re already halfway through July? Amazing how fast time goes.
I like today’s video because I got to explain the thought process as I got a trade wrong. And not that it was irresponsibly wrong, it just didn’t work. I’d put it on again 100 times out of 100. But we managed risk the best we could and moved on.
Freeport McMoran is another chart that I keep bringing up, but it’s just so fascinating to me. We’re at such important levels that I’m so excited to see how this story unfolds. We have some options exposure, but looking to short it outright on an official break. This thing needs to start moving higher right now, or else….
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) in 2008 and now actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice More
- Webinar: Technical Analysis To Find Profitable Opportunities Around the World
- Was That A Failed Breakout in the US Dollar?
- Radio: Larry Kofsky & JC Parets from NYSE
- This Chart Still Suggests Buying Bonds and Selling Stocks
- Fox Business: US Stocks Are Heading Lower
- S&P500 Breaks the 2009 Uptrend Line
- The Bond Market Still Says: “Sell Stocks”
- Discretionary vs Staples Ratio Breaks 2009 Uptrend Line
- What the 200 Period Moving Average Means to Me
- Regional Banks Are Breaking Down Hard
Archive by Year