Bull Market Fridays With Dr. Phil & JC
- Posted by JC Parets
- on July 12th, 2013
Can you believe we’re already halfway through July? Amazing how fast time goes.
I like today’s video because I got to explain the thought process as I got a trade wrong. And not that it was irresponsibly wrong, it just didn’t work. I’d put it on again 100 times out of 100. But we managed risk the best we could and moved on.
Freeport McMoran is another chart that I keep bringing up, but it’s just so fascinating to me. We’re at such important levels that I’m so excited to see how this story unfolds. We have some options exposure, but looking to short it outright on an official break. This thing needs to start moving higher right now, or else….
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- These Are My Favorite Follows on Stocktwits
- Technical Analysis Only Looks At The Past….
- An Open Letter About Today’s Market Environment 11-24-15
- What Is The Value Line Index Telling Us?
- We Don’t Live In An Average World
- Flat 200 Day Moving Averages Create Headaches
- An Open Letter About Today’s Market Environment
- Why Airlines Are Ready For Another Leg Lower
- Is FANG This Cycle’s Four Horsemen?
- Why I Like To Feed The Ducks When I Can
Archive by Year