Bull Market Fridays With Dr. Phil & JC
- Posted by JC Parets
- on July 12th, 2013
Can you believe we’re already halfway through July? Amazing how fast time goes.
I like today’s video because I got to explain the thought process as I got a trade wrong. And not that it was irresponsibly wrong, it just didn’t work. I’d put it on again 100 times out of 100. But we managed risk the best we could and moved on.
Freeport McMoran is another chart that I keep bringing up, but it’s just so fascinating to me. We’re at such important levels that I’m so excited to see how this story unfolds. We have some options exposure, but looking to short it outright on an official break. This thing needs to start moving higher right now, or else….
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- The Chart The Whole World Is Watching
- Crude Oil To $70 In the Second Quarter?
- Fox Business: Social Media Stocks Break Out
- CNN Money MarketMadness Stock Challenge
- Social Media Stocks Are On Fire
- About That Outperformance From The Dow Jones Transportation Average
- Some Thoughts On The US Dollar
- Small-Caps Could Be Emerging As New Leaders
- Taking The Time And Avoiding Shortcuts
- Is Twitter Stock About to Break Out?
Archive by Year