BNN: Canadian Stocks, T-Bonds & US Dollars
- Posted by JC Parets
- on October 22nd, 2013
I did a quick hit this morning with Frances Horodelski on Canada’s Business News Network. We talked about the current rally in Bonds, Fading US Stocks up here, and buying US Dollars as everyone hates them.
Check it out:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Are Coal Stocks Poised for an Epic Breakout?
- Small Caps Act Poorly On a Relative Basis
- Bond Market Keeps Diverging With Stocks
- The Worst Possible Time to Own Gasoline
- Momentum Monday with Howard Lindzon
- FOX Business: Brazil Over Germany This Summer
- What Do You Think About Bonds?
- Buying Brazil and Selling Germany
- Mystery Chart: What Do We Do Here?
- The Dog Days of Summer Are Upon Us
Archive by Year