BNN Appearance: Gold, Rates & Natural Gas
- Posted by JC Parets
- on January 14th, 2014
The good folks over at Canada’s Business News Network asked me to drop by this morning to chat about some of my favorite markets. I’m not a huge fan of initiating long positions in the major US stock market averages up here, I prefer bonds from a good risk/reward perspective. In terms of precious metals, I think it really depends on your objectives and time horizon. Structurally I think Gold still has problems, but short-term this rally might have a little more room. We also discussed Natural Gas and US Dollars vs Canadian Dollars.
Click Here for the full video:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) in 2008 and now actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice More
- Thinking Out Loud Heading Into November
- S&P500 Seasonal Studies Combined
- I Like It Best When The Patterns Don’t Work
- Stocktoberfest 2014 October 26-28 Coronado
- The Relative Strength in Belgium and Switzerland Stands Out
- Video: Looking For Investing Opportunities Around the World
- Why America is the Best in the World?
- Webinar: Technical Analysis To Find Profitable Opportunities Around the World
- Was That A Failed Breakout in the US Dollar?
- Radio: Larry Kofsky & JC Parets from NYSE
Archive by Year