BNN Appearance: Gold, Rates & Natural Gas
- Posted by JC Parets
- on January 14th, 2014
The good folks over at Canada’s Business News Network asked me to drop by this morning to chat about some of my favorite markets. I’m not a huge fan of initiating long positions in the major US stock market averages up here, I prefer bonds from a good risk/reward perspective. In terms of precious metals, I think it really depends on your objectives and time horizon. Structurally I think Gold still has problems, but short-term this rally might have a little more room. We also discussed Natural Gas and US Dollars vs Canadian Dollars.
Click Here for the full video:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- BNN Appearance: Crude Oil, Transports & Google
- The Chart The Whole World Is Watching
- Crude Oil To $70 In the Second Quarter?
- Fox Business: Social Media Stocks Break Out
- CNN Money MarketMadness Stock Challenge
- Social Media Stocks Are On Fire
- About That Outperformance From The Dow Jones Transportation Average
- Some Thoughts On The US Dollar
- Small-Caps Could Be Emerging As New Leaders
- Taking The Time And Avoiding Shortcuts
Archive by Year