BNN Appearance: Gold, Rates & Natural Gas
- Posted by JC Parets
- on January 14th, 2014
The good folks over at Canada’s Business News Network asked me to drop by this morning to chat about some of my favorite markets. I’m not a huge fan of initiating long positions in the major US stock market averages up here, I prefer bonds from a good risk/reward perspective. In terms of precious metals, I think it really depends on your objectives and time horizon. Structurally I think Gold still has problems, but short-term this rally might have a little more room. We also discussed Natural Gas and US Dollars vs Canadian Dollars.
Click Here for the full video:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Bloomberg Appearance: Gold, Bonds & Apple
- Is There Any Reason To Buy Gold?
- Let’s Define The Key Levels In Twitter
- Do We Buy Semi’s For A Trade?
- Was That A Failed Breakout in Russell2000?
- When Do We Buy McDonalds?
- How High Can Chipotle Go?
- Is It Time To Buy Apple? Or Is It A Sell?
- Where Are U.S. Treasury Bonds Heading From Here?
- A Top/Down Look at Shares of Google
Archive by Year