BNN Appearance: Buy BlackBerry, Sell Apple
- Posted by JC Parets
- on February 25th, 2014
I was down at the Nasdaq this morning chatting with Frances over at Canada’s Business News Network. Natural Gas hit our last target on Monday and has been selling off hard. We talked about Corn and Coffee and the monster breakout I’m expecting in Palladium. 2014 is the year for commodities so far and I think this continues.
Here’s the full interview:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Why Opportunity Cost Can Get Expensive
- Bloomberg Appearance: Gold, Bonds & Apple
- Is There Any Reason To Buy Gold?
- Let’s Define The Key Levels In Twitter
- Do We Buy Semi’s For A Trade?
- Was That A Failed Breakout in Russell2000?
- When Do We Buy McDonalds?
- How High Can Chipotle Go?
- Is It Time To Buy Apple? Or Is It A Sell?
- Where Are U.S. Treasury Bonds Heading From Here?
Archive by Year