Audio: Technical Analysis of Gold & Silver
- Posted by JC Parets
- on November 10th, 2012
This week I had a chance to sit down with fellow Chartered Market Technician, Jordan Roy-Byrne, to discuss the precious metals space. Jordan is the Publisher and Editor of The Daily Gold newsletter and website. I thought we had a pretty good conversation about Technical Analysis in Gold, Gold Miners, Silver, and their prices compared to other types of assets. I hope you enjoy it.
Check it out:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Are Shares of Twitter About to Break Out?
- Fox Business: Internet & Social Media Stocks
- About That Breakout In The New York Stock Exchange Composite
- Audio: Benzinga Morning Radio Show 2-26-15
- My Favorite Gap And Go Setup in Real Time
- Free Talk At The New York Traders Expo
- Are Social Media Stocks About To Break Out?
- BNN Appearance: Internet Stocks & Natural Gas
- Here’s Why I Like Healthcare
- Video: Chart Requests From The Community
Archive by Year