Audio: Technical Analysis of Gold & Silver
- Posted by JC Parets
- on November 10th, 2012
This week I had a chance to sit down with fellow Chartered Market Technician, Jordan Roy-Byrne, to discuss the precious metals space. Jordan is the Publisher and Editor of The Daily Gold newsletter and website. I thought we had a pretty good conversation about Technical Analysis in Gold, Gold Miners, Silver, and their prices compared to other types of assets. I hope you enjoy it.
Check it out:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- These Are My Favorite Follows on Stocktwits
- Technical Analysis Only Looks At The Past….
- An Open Letter About Today’s Market Environment 11-24-15
- What Is The Value Line Index Telling Us?
- We Don’t Live In An Average World
- Flat 200 Day Moving Averages Create Headaches
- An Open Letter About Today’s Market Environment
- Why Airlines Are Ready For Another Leg Lower
- Is FANG This Cycle’s Four Horsemen?
- Why I Like To Feed The Ducks When I Can
Archive by Year