Audio: Interview With Ralph Acampora
- Posted by JC Parets
- on January 28th, 2012
Legendary Technician Ralph Acampora sits down with Jim Puplava for a nice bullish interview about the Blue Chips. Ralph still sees strength in the components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Loves that $IBM and $MCD are making all-time new highs. Names like $INTC and $MSFT are coming out of bottoms and he thinks they’ll be playing a game of catch-up soon.
He says, “Charts are worth a million words” and “I am very very positive on Papa Dow”.
Click here – the interview gets going about 2/5 of the way through:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- S&P Levels to Keep in Mind
- Nikkei Crashola
- About Wednesday’s Candle
- Talking Markets With Joe Fahmy
- Is This Crude Oil Breakout For Real?
- Bull Market Fridays With Pearls
- Bullish Sentiment Drops At All-Time Highs
- Price Targets In Unchartered Territory
- Why Hong Kong Has My Attention
- Are We Seeing Rotation or What?
Archive by Year