From the Desk of Kimmy Sokoloff
We finally had a bounce…
Now, in order to continue higher, $SPY needs to stay above 432.
Here are today’s trades:
- I bought $MSTR on September 26 at 328.50 added on September 27 at 317 and sold today at 329.50.
- I bought $NVDA at 427.93 and sold at 428.93.
- I bought $TLT at 87.56 and sold at 88.06.
- I bought $META at 301.48 and sold at 301.98.
- I bought $GOOGL at 130.96 and sold at breakeven, then it popped.
I also called out setups in $UBER, $SHOP, and $ABNB.
I booked one loser:
- I shorted $VLO at 144.03 and covered at 147.
I have open long positions in $VXX, $MS, and $GS and open short positions in $QQQ and $KLAC.
Have a great evening. Look for the Morning Briefing on Friday.
And please reach out with any questions.
All Star Charts Team