Weekends With Allstarcharts and Pearls
- Posted by JC Parets
- on October 6th, 2013
I think we covered some pretty important topics today. Something that stands out to me is how much better Small-caps and Mid-caps look when compared to the Mega-cap Dow Jones Industrial Average. Also, the Euro is approaching significant resistance that brought out the sellers earlier this year. And with the amount of pessimism in the US Dollar, this makes perfect sense to me.
I hope you enjoy!
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Gold Miners Are Consolidating Nicely
- Paging Doctor Copper
- Register Here To Access My Favorite Charts
- Technical Analysis and Shopping Malls
- MoneyShow Video: Technical Analysis Myths
- We Started From the Bottom Now We’re Here
- IB Times: Stocks & Commodities in 2014
- It’s Time To Own Coal Stocks
- Not All Emerging Markets Are Created Equal
- How Are Assets Performing in 2014?
Archive by Year