Weekends With Allstarcharts and Pearls
- Posted by JC Parets
- on October 6th, 2013
I think we covered some pretty important topics today. Something that stands out to me is how much better Small-caps and Mid-caps look when compared to the Mega-cap Dow Jones Industrial Average. Also, the Euro is approaching significant resistance that brought out the sellers earlier this year. And with the amount of pessimism in the US Dollar, this makes perfect sense to me.
I hope you enjoy!
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- What To Get Your Chartist For The Holidays
- Weekends With Allstar and Pearlman
- Why Is It Always About What You’re Buying?
- Video: JC Parets Presents At Duke University
- The Three C’s of December Seasonality
- Investment Managers Are Leveraged Long
- Tom Fitzpatrick in NYC December 16th
- Weekends With Phil Pearlman & JC Parets
- The Difference Between Technician & Chartist
- Remember What This Is All About
Archive by Year