Weekends With Allstarcharts and Pearls
- Posted by JC Parets
- on October 6th, 2013
I think we covered some pretty important topics today. Something that stands out to me is how much better Small-caps and Mid-caps look when compared to the Mega-cap Dow Jones Industrial Average. Also, the Euro is approaching significant resistance that brought out the sellers earlier this year. And with the amount of pessimism in the US Dollar, this makes perfect sense to me.
I hope you enjoy!
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) in 2008 and now actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice More
- Global Macro Webinar: Thurs October 2, 2014
- Micro-caps Approach Important Support
- My Favorite Currency Chart in the World
- Crude Oil Approaches Very Important Support
- S&P500 At Historic Highs Relative to Gold Miner ETF GDX
- Small-Caps & Mid-Caps Break 2009 Uptrend Line
- BNN Video: Small-Caps, Silver & Dollar Index
- I Get Them Wrong Too!
- Small-Caps Hit 2-year Lows vs Large Caps
- Emerging Markets Break 2014 Uptrend Line
Archive by Year