Video: S&P500 Technical Analysis
- Posted by JC Parets
- on July 10th, 2012
The good folks over at S&P Capital IQ have created their Stocktwits Pro accounts and are sharing their thoughts with us every trading day. I’m obviously a huge fan of their Chief Technical Strategist, Mark Arbeter, who posts his technical analysis videos once every few weeks.
Today, Arbeter looks at the S&P500. He believes that the short-term bias will be to the upside in the coming weeks, followed by a fairly decent pullback, and then potentially a major low some time in the Fall. He thinks that this major low in price combined with the extremely bearish sentiment could set up the market for a move well above 1500 as we look out later this year and into early next year.
Check out the video in full:
If you’re not following @MarkArbeterSPCIQ on StockTwits you’re missing out on one of the top technical analysts on the stream.
Nice work Mark
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Weekends With Allstar and Pearlman
- Why Is It Always About What You’re Buying?
- Video: JC Parets Presents At Duke University
- The Three C’s of December Seasonality
- Investment Managers Are Leveraged Long
- Tom Fitzpatrick in NYC December 16th
- Weekends With Phil Pearlman & JC Parets
- The Difference Between Technician & Chartist
- Remember What This Is All About
- The Forest To Trees Approach
Archive by Year