The Crude to Natural Gas Ratio Lives On
- Posted by JC Parets
- on October 19th, 2012
We’ve been talking about this all year. Natural Gas – and more specifically Natural Gas relative to Crude Oil. It’s easily been my favorite trade of the 2012.
Here is a video about this ratio that I did for Yahoo Finance earlier this week. Then check out the links down below.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- About Wednesday’s Candle
- Talking Markets With Joe Fahmy
- Is This Crude Oil Breakout For Real?
- Bull Market Fridays With Pearls
- Bullish Sentiment Drops At All-Time Highs
- Price Targets In Unchartered Territory
- Why Hong Kong Has My Attention
- Are We Seeing Rotation or What?
- Interview With Technician Mark Arbeter
- Weekly Wrap Up With Dr. Phil
Archive by Year