Talking S&P500 Levels on Yahoo Breakout
- Posted by JC Parets
- on October 16th, 2012
I got to check out the new Yahoo Finance studios this morning. The place looks great.
Matt Nesto and I went over the S&P500 and what we’re looking at going forward.
(Maximize the video to get a better look at the charts)
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- IBTimes Interview: Underneath The Surface
- Taking Advance/Decline Line A Step Further
- What To Get Your Chartist For The Holidays
- Weekends With Allstar and Pearlman
- Why Is It Always About What You’re Buying?
- Video: JC Parets Presents At Duke University
- The Three C’s of December Seasonality
- Investment Managers Are Leveraged Long
- Tom Fitzpatrick in NYC December 16th
- Weekends With Phil Pearlman & JC Parets
Archive by Year