WSJ: How Does Sunday’s Outcome Affect Markets?
- Posted by JC Parets
- on January 30th, 2014
I was down in Times Square this week with Wall Street Journal’s Paul Vigna talking about the Super Bowl Indicator and Sunday’s stock market implications. It looks to me like a lose/lose situation as neither Denver or Seattle came from the NFL premerger.
I explain the history of this indicator and then we actually get serious about the market, as there is clearly no causation with this particular correlation. The statistics are pretty amazing though.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Audio: Benzinga Morning Radio Show 5-21-15
- BNN Appearance: Agribusiness Stocks & US Dollars
- Agribusiness is My Favorite Base In The World
- Audio: Benzinga Morning Radio Show
- Here’s Why I like Shorting Disney Up here
- A Not So Happy Cinco De Mayo For the Mexico ETF
- One-Third Of the Year Is Over. Now What?
- What I’m Waiting For To Buy Base Metals
- The Must Follow Podcast: JC Parets
- Long Crude Oil and Short Treasury Bonds?
Archive by Year