WSJ: How Does Sunday’s Outcome Affect Markets?
- Posted by JC Parets
- on January 30th, 2014
I was down in Times Square this week with Wall Street Journal’s Paul Vigna talking about the Super Bowl Indicator and Sunday’s stock market implications. It looks to me like a lose/lose situation as neither Denver or Seattle came from the NFL premerger.
I explain the history of this indicator and then we actually get serious about the market, as there is clearly no causation with this particular correlation. The statistics are pretty amazing though.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- A Non-Random Walk Through Canadian Dollars
- Fox Business: Retail Stocks & Government Shutdowns
- United Technologies Breaks Out vs S&P500!
- Latin America Hits 9-Year Lows vs Emerging Markets
- My One-On-One Interview With CEO.CA
- What’s There Not To Like About REITs?
- ABC News: Do We Buy Gold or other Metals?
- What Are The Best Sectors In America?
- Fox Business: Metals and Treasury Bonds
- Premium Research Reports Discounted Offer
Archive by Year