Stocktoberfest Last Weekend In October
- Posted by JC Parets
- on September 28th, 2012
I am pleased to announce that I will be speaking at this year’s Stocktoberfest in Coronado, CA on October 25-26. The topic will be “Technical Analysis for Today’s Markets”, where we’ll be going over some intermarket analysis, momentum, seasonality, and sector rotation. I couldn’t be more excited and would love for you to join me and other investors/entrepreneurs for a couple of days talking shop, cocktails, and cigars.
For readers of Allstarcharts, they’re giving a special $50 discount off the general admission price. Just head over to the website to register (http://stocktwits.com/
I hope to see you guys there. Can’t wait!
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Weekends With Allstar and Pearlman
- Why Is It Always About What You’re Buying?
- Video: JC Parets Presents At Duke University
- The Three C’s of December Seasonality
- Investment Managers Are Leveraged Long
- Tom Fitzpatrick in NYC December 16th
- Weekends With Phil Pearlman & JC Parets
- The Difference Between Technician & Chartist
- Remember What This Is All About
- The Forest To Trees Approach
Archive by Year