Ryan Detrick: Good Time to Buy Stocks
- Posted by JC Parets
- on May 30th, 2012
Ryan Detrick over at Schaeffer’s has definitely become one of my favorite technicians over the last few years. He’s consistent with his methodology and does some excellent work, specifically with sentiment. He sat down for a chat with Jeff Macke on Yahoo Breakout this week and thinks this might be a good time to start putting some money to work.
Check it out:
(Make it a full screen; charts will look much clearer)
Nice job Ryan
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Bull Market Fridays With Pearls
- Bullish Sentiment Drops At All-Time Highs
- Price Targets In Unchartered Territory
- Why Hong Kong Has My Attention
- Are We Seeing Rotation or What?
- Interview With Technician Mark Arbeter
- Weekly Wrap Up With Dr. Phil
- This Pattern Has Been Working
- Can Gasoline Prices Rally From Here?
- Charting Live on CNBC Fast Money
Archive by Year