Radio: Winning On Wall Street 6/30/14
- Posted by JC Parets
- on July 1st, 2014
Of all the TV and Radio that I do every month, this is without a doubt one of the most enjoyable for me. I really appreciate a show that is dedicated to analyzing the behavior of the market and market participants. They get it.
Here is the interview in full:
REGISTER HERE for more information on how to access the charts mentioned on a weekly basis.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) in 2008 and now actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice More
- Was That A Failed Breakout in the US Dollar?
- Radio: Larry Kofsky & JC Parets from NYSE
- This Chart Still Suggests Buying Bonds and Selling Stocks
- Fox Business: US Stocks Are Heading Lower
- S&P500 Breaks the 2009 Uptrend Line
- The Bond Market Still Says: “Sell Stocks”
- Discretionary vs Staples Ratio Breaks 2009 Uptrend Line
- What the 200 Period Moving Average Means to Me
- Regional Banks Are Breaking Down Hard
- Video: Intermarket Technical Analysis
Archive by Year