Here is the video recording of the July 2016 Monthly Conference Call for Members Only
In the call we discuss:
- What Is The Risk vs Reward Being Long U.S. Stocks?
- Are Global Stocks Confirming?
- Europe and Japan Have stabilized
- Industrials and Tech are not tops!
- Which Metals Do We Want To Buy? And How High Can They Go?
- What to do with Cotton and Wheat?
- How Does The Base Metal Complex Fit into this theme?
- Which Tech Stocks Do We Buy?
Since this video was published in July 2016, we are allowing access to the public for educational purposes only. Normally, this content is reserved for Premium Members. Click Here for a 30-day risk Free trial.
07/13/16 7PM ET
Here’s the deck I used during the conference call. Please allow for it to load as it is a large file.