Is the Dow:Gold Ratio the Strongest Trend On Earth?
- Posted by JC Parets
- on October 18th, 2012
Find me a stronger trend that’s been in place since the last millennium. I dare you.
Matt Nesto asked me about this very topic earlier this week on his show Yahoo Breakout. Check it out:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Why Are There So Many US Dollar Bulls?
- Friday Market Chat With Dr. Phil
- Correlation With Emerging Markets Plunges
- MidCaps Are At Huge Levels
- How Does Your World Look This Year?
- Is this the End of Emerging Market Underperformance?
- Big Move Coming in Crude Oil?
- Fridays With JC Parets: Longer-Term Charts
- S&P500 Holds Uptrend Line For Another Day
- Cyclicals Started Falling Behind in 2012
Archive by Year