Cyprus, A Bear Market
- Posted by Alex
- on March 18th, 2013
The Cyprus Stock Exchange Index, down a cool 98% from its 2007 highs, is not exactly a market we would expect good news from. Even as the entire world rallied from the 2009 lows, poor old Cyprus couldn’t catch a bid. Not saying we think this was obvious news, but one could certainly say that based on equity value, things haven’t been rosy over there for quite some time. Here are the charts, just for fun.
And a logarithmic scale below.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Is This Crude Oil Breakout For Real?
- Bull Market Fridays With Pearls
- Bullish Sentiment Drops At All-Time Highs
- Price Targets In Unchartered Territory
- Why Hong Kong Has My Attention
- Are We Seeing Rotation or What?
- Interview With Technician Mark Arbeter
- Weekly Wrap Up With Dr. Phil
- This Pattern Has Been Working
- Can Gasoline Prices Rally From Here?
Archive by Year