California, Here We Come
- Posted by JC Parets
- on October 23rd, 2012
Flying out to LAX on Wednesday morning for some meetings. But from what I understand, we’ll be getting together with a good crew at one of LA’s premier hotel bars Wednesday evening. If you’re in the area and would like to join us for a few cocktails and market discussions, feel free to reach out to me.
Thursday morning we’re taking the train down to San Diego for the Stocktoberfest festivities in Coronado. I’m really looking forward to the event and have a nice presentation planned for Friday.
Ping me if you’re around @allstarcharts
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Weekends With Allstar and Pearlman
- Why Is It Always About What You’re Buying?
- Video: JC Parets Presents At Duke University
- The Three C’s of December Seasonality
- Investment Managers Are Leveraged Long
- Tom Fitzpatrick in NYC December 16th
- Weekends With Phil Pearlman & JC Parets
- The Difference Between Technician & Chartist
- Remember What This Is All About
- The Forest To Trees Approach
Archive by Year