“Golf is a game in which you yell ‘fore’,
shoot six and write down five.”
I love Golf. But I’m terrible at it. Mrs. Allstarcharts plays very well and kicks my royal behind every time we step out on the course. So in honor of the coolest event in the sport, I thought that I would share a copy of the first score card at Augusta National from 1932. The best part is at the top of the 2nd page where it says, “Caddy Fee $1.00”. So Awesome.
In a recent survey, 80 percent of golfers admitted cheating. The other 20 percent lied.